Features of EvalCOMIX 4.1
- Interface improved:
- Scroll Buttons: In the editing interface of assessment tools, the attributes, sub-dimensions and dimensions of the tools include scroll buttons that allow reorganization within it. For Mixed type tools, formed by the union of N assessment tools, also incorporates scroll buttons to a higher level allowing the rearrangement of the tools that form it.
- Viewing of percentages: The interface of assessment of tools shows the evaluator (student or teacher) the percentage value of each element of evaluation: attributes, sub-dimensions, dimensions and, in the case of mixed tools, simple tools that form it.
- Printing of assessments: the interface of assessment tools adds a new button that allows evaluators and students evaluated print all details of their assessments.
- Adding of descriptive titles: The interface of assessment of tools shows descriptive titles with information about the student and the object of evaluation (Moodle activity).
- Nicer and more informative error messages.
- Increased coding and transparency: The components of the API of web service receive all sensitive data encrypted and more transparent to all users.
- Improving Access Controls: Access to EvalCOMIX through Moodle is encapsulated within containers of Moodle and inherits the high security of the system.
- Improving performance:
- Shorter Load times: Improved performance in generating Gradebook in Assessment Activities section of EvalCOMIX block.
- Easier Installation:
- Setup wizard: The EvalCOMIX integration block in Moodle now includes a configuration screen that let system administrator integrate EvalCOMIX with Moodle and check for proper communication between them.
Future features of EvalCOMIX 4.2 and integration block with Moodle
- Reporting the degree of competence development of students
- Exporting data to Excel
- Design of assessment tools from predesigned instruments
- Anonymity in assessment mode: Teacher Assessment - TA.
- Improvements oriented system usability.